And stay healthy! Click the button below to download the recipes. I hope it makes a good addition for you to include in your healthy SEI MEE TEA gift to your loved ones.
Minam River Lodge Classic Matcha Lemonade
Minam River Lodge is a popular destination—every year, it gets fully booked for the whole summer prior to the beginning of the season, despite the “inconvenient” location. You’ll need to fly in by a chartered airplane or hike up 8.5 miles on foot or horseback. The reason they are so popular is not just the location—everything they offer is extraordinary. They proudly offer our teas to their guests who have high-expectation.
One of their most popular drinks is Matcha Lemonade. Thanks to the generosity of the manager, Margaret, we can share their recipe with you. For information about Minam River Lodge, visit https://www.minam-lodge.com/.
- 1/4 tsp. Edible Green powder, regular or decaf, or 1/2 tsp. Matcha (They use our Organic Matcha Single Serving Sticks)
- 2 Tbsp. Hot water,
- 2 oz Lemon juice, freshly squeezed, or 1 oz Lime juice
- 1 – 1.5 oz simple syrup, or sweetener of choice,
- 6 oz Water
1) Combine one serving of Matcha or Edible Green with 2 tablespoons hot water and froth with a matcha whisk or electric frother. Set aside momentarily.
2) In a glass or shaker full of ice, combine 2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice, usually the juice of one lemon (or 1 oz lime), 1 – 1.5 oz simple syrup (or sweetener of choice), and 6 oz water. Shake or stir well.
3) Top with the frothed Edible Green or Matcha. Enjoy!
Try mixing the sweetener and citrus first, then topping it off with club soda and the green tea to add some bubbles and extra refreshment.
Grand Slammer Duo Mocktail
If you believe your diet makes the difference in healing, you would like to drink this. Dr. William Li explains how individual vegetables and food benefit our bodies. Both Kiwi and Green Tea are “Grand Slammers” in terms of self-defense power, hitting all 5 areas:
- Boosting Immunity
- Protecting DNA
- Regenerating healthy cells
- Angio-genesis (and also starving cancer cells)
- Growing healthy microbiome
- 1 Kiwi, peel and cut into 4 pieces
- 1 Tbsp. Orange juice, freshly squeezed (about ½ orange)
- ¼ tsp. Edible Green decaf powder (You are welcome to substitute with Edible Green regular or Matcha)
- 1 Tbsp. Golden raisins
- ½ cup Water
1) Process the above ingredients until smooth.
2) Then add 5 cubes of ice and process until smooth.
3) Pour it into a pretty glass and enjoy.
Match Made in Heaven Mocktail
Dark chocolate and orange taste great together. If you agree, you’ll love this simple drink. Healthy chocolate drink alternative made without simple sugar and caffeine. If you are allergic to chocolate like Chef AJ, or simply you’d like to enjoy a delicious drink without guilt or regret, try this drink.
- ½ tsp. “Unforgettable” roasted brown rice powder
- 3 Dates
- 1/2 cup Warm water
- 1 tsp. Orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/8 tsp. Orange zest, finely grated
- 1 slice Orange
1) Process the first four ingredients until smooth.
2) Fill a glass with ice cubes. Pour the mixture carefully over the ice cubes.
3) Add 1/8 tsp. grated orange zest and a slice of Orange as a garnish.
Share these recipes with your loved ones, who deserve delicious and healthy drinks this holiday season! Click the “download” button below.