Have you wondered how Kiyomi, the founder of SEI MEE TEA, discovered the power of Sencha Powder? Kiyomi talked about it with Stacey Heiny in the recent IG show. Stacey is a Lifestyle Wellness Mentor that helps women like you gain clarity and remove overwhelm on how to live your best life. You can find more about her here. SEI MEE TEA’s decaf Sencha powder is Stacey’s favorite morning drink.
This video was originally broadcasted on Instagram. When you finish watching this 30-minute program, you will learn the following 3 things along with Kiyomi’s personal story so that you can choose the best tea for you and you can enjoy it in delicious ways.
- Differences between Sencha and Matcha
2. How Stacey enjoys SEI MEE TEA’s Decaf Sencha powder every morning, which helps the skin health
3. How Kiyomi enjoys SEI MEE TEA Sencha powder and Stacey’s original Elderberry Syrup to get 2X powerful antioxidants to boost the immune system (It’s also good for a sore throat!)
Here’s a bonus for you if you watch the show… A special discount from Stacey is available if you have watched the program! Click here and follow the simple steps to get an extra 5 % discount from Stacey.
Listen to the podcast episode, “The Secret to Longevity? Ground Green Tea Truth Bombs” here.
Tocos & Sencha Powder Smoothie
This is the recipe Stacey was talking about in the video. Catechin antioxidants of green tea help to keep your skin young. The bioactive compounds work to protect collagen from getting rigid. Tocos is rice bran soluble powder, which nourishes collagen by providing Vitamin E and hydrates connective tissues. This smoothie is a delicious way to enjoy the powerful duo.
Here is how to make it: Blend the following ingredients in a food processor until smooth:
- 1 frozen banana (if you don’t have frozen banana–no problem! Just add 5 ice cubes)
- 1 Tbsp Tocos
- 1/2 tsp. Edible Green Sencha powder regular or water process decaf
- 1/2 tsp. SEI MEE TEA’s Immune Booster adaptogenic tea powder (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Date paste or 2-3 dates
- 1 cup of your favorite milk
Stacey premixes Tocos and Edible Green Sencha powder and keeps the blend in a jar. What a great idea! So, we made the blend–the ratio is Tocos 6 to Edible Green Sencha powder 1.