Iced Matcha Lemon is simple and delicious but it is so healthy. This healthy matcha drink quenches your thirst and hydrates your system with Green Tea antioxidants and fresh Vitamin C. It’s a great drink to enjoy year-round. “The Blythe Cricket ” is a modern and cozy little bistro & restaurant in the vibrant community of Joseph, Oregon. Their Iced Matcha Lemon is so delicious! Even if you do not care for Matcha, you will still love it! Thanks to their generosity, here’s their recipe to make a perfectly delicious Iced Matcha Lemon using SEI MEE TEA’s Matcha:
1. Add 1/2 to 1 tsp. powder to a shaker.
2. Add 1 packet of Stevia.
3. Add juice from 1/4 lemon.
4. Add 1/4 cup of pure water.
5. Add 1 cup of ice.
6. put a lid on and shake well.
7. Pour in a glass.
8. Fill the glass with pure water. Stir & enjoy!
Delicious Iced Matcha Lemon
- ½-1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 packet Stevia
- Juice ¼ of Lemon
- ¼ cup Pure Water
- 1 cup Ice
- Place Ingredients into a shaker. Put lid on and shake well.
- Pour in a glass. Fill glass with pure water. Enjoy!