- 1/4 c Brown Sugar
- 1/4 c Olive Oil
- 1/2 c Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 c Spelt Flour
- 1/4 c Corn Starch or Corn Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tsp. Edible Green powder or Matcha green tea powder
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Mix Olive Oil and Brown Sugar together until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the oil and sugar mixture.
- Grab the mixture with a spoon / melon scooper and shape into a ball / disk of 1″ diameter.
- Lay the balls / disks 1″ apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven about 8-10 minutes.