- 1 c All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 c Spelt Flour
- scant 1/2 c Corn Starch
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 4 tsp. Edible Green® powder or MATCHA green tea powder
- 2 tsp. Rosemary
- 1/2 c White chocolate chips
- 1/2 c Brown Sugar
- 1/2 c Olive Oil
- 1/4 c Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Mix Olive Oil and Brown Sugar together until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for water to the oil and sugar mixture. The batter will be very coarse and dry.
- Grab the mixture with a spoon and shape it into a ball of 1” diameter.
- Lay the balls 1” apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven about 8-12 minutes.
- Cool completely; roll each cookie in powdered sugar.