- 8 oz white chocolate melting wafers (we used Dolci Frutta® White Shell 8 oz)
- 1/2 c flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp. MATCHA powder
- 1/2 c Genmaicha loose leaf tea or Hojicha2 tea
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix flaxseed meal and Matcha powder well.
3. Melt white chocolate melting wafers completely according to the instructions. Do not overheat.
4. Add Matcha mixture to melted chocolate wafers and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture over parchment paper and quickly spread until approximately 1/4″ thickness, about 8″ x 11″, with spoon or spatula.
6. Sprinkle Genmaicha loose leaf tea all over the chocolate.
7. Wait until it hardens for a few minutes. Cut into 1″ squares with knife.