- 4 oz. Semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 oz. dark chocolate (we love “Ghiradelli® 100% cacao unsweetened chocolate baking bar”)
- 1/2 tsp. Edible Green® ground green tea (for even stronger antioxidants and a better, less bitter dark chocolate flavor!)
- 1/3 c Toasted slivered almonds
- 1/3 c Toasted halved walnuts
- 1/3 c Toasted halved pecans
- 48 mini foil cups
- Put the cups in the mini muffin pans
- Place one piece of each kind of nut in one layer in each cup.
- Melt chocolate according to directions on package.
- Add Edible Green® ground green tea to chocolate and stir.
- Cover nuts with chocolate blend (about 1/2 teaspoonful each)
- Place a piece of nut on top if you like.
- Cool in fridge until set.
- Place in airtight container until serving