- 1/2 c Butter
- 1 c Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c Sour cream
- 1+1/2 c Flour
- 2 tsp. Edible Green® green tea powder or Matcha green tea powder
- 2 tsp. Coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 c Powdered sugar
- Lime juice taken from 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. Melted butter
- Beat 1/2 cup butter until creamy.
- Add 1 cup sugar until fluffy and very light.
- Add 3 eggs and 1/2 cup sour cream to the butter and sugar mixture until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1+1/2 cups flour, 2 tsp. Edible Green® green tea powder, 2 tsp. coconut milk, 1/4 tsp. baking powder, and 1/8 tsp. baking soda.
- Add dry mixture to the butter mixture and mix just until combined.
- Pour batter into greased and lightly floured 9x5x3 loaf pan. Bake in a 325º F for 60 minutes.
- Double the recipe for 10 inch tube pan and bundt pan.
- Make frosting. Mix lime juice and melted 1 Tbsp. butter with 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Frost the cake with the powdered sugar mixture.