- 1 1/2 c fresh Cilantro leaves OR 1 cup of fresh cilantro leaves and 1/2 c fresh flat leaf Italian parsley
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. Edible Green® powder
- 1/4 c freshly grated Parmesan cheese (or you can put cheese over salad)
- 1 tsp. grated Lime zest
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 1 large Garlic clove
- 5 Tbsp. Grape seed oil or Extra-virgin Olive Oil (or any blend of both)
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Japanese Vinegar (brown)
- 1 tsp. – 1 Tbsp. filtered water
- 1/2 – 1 Juice of lemon (to taste)
- Mixed ground pepper & sea salt (to taste)
- Blend all above in a mixer. Chill in glass container. Set out to warm a few minutes before drizzling or spooning over salads. Keeps 1 month
Yield: about 2/3 cup
Cilantro and Green Tea Salad Dressing
A citrusy dressing that will enhance many different salads or grain bowls!
- 1½ cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves or 1 cup Cilantro Leaves and ½ cup Fresh Flat Leaf Italian Parsley
- ½-1 tsp Edible Green Sencha
- ¼ cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese or you can omit from dressing and just sprinkle over salad
- 1 tsp Grated Lime Zest
- 1-2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 large Garlic Clove,
- 5 tbsp Grape Seed Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil or any blend of both
- 1 tbsp Japanese Vinegar, brown
- 1-3 tsp Filtered Water
- ½-1 Juice of Lemon to taste
- To Taste Ground Pepper & Sea Salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend.
- Chill in a glass container.
- A few minutes before use, set out to warm. Drizzle or spoon over salads or grain bowls.
- Keeps for 1 month in refrigerator.