- 32 oz Chicken Stock
- 1 large or 2 small Onion(s)
- 3 cans (14 oz each) Canellini beans
- 1 lb cooked, shredded Chicken breast
- 1 can (7 oz) diced Green Chili
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Heat 32 oz chicken stock in a pot.
- Dice 1 large or 2 small onions and microwave 2 minutes.
- Mash half of the onion and 1 can Canellini beans.
- Shred or dice 1 lb cooked chicken breast meat.
- Add the following to chicken stock: · mixture of mashed onion and Canellini beans · the rest of diced onions · 2 cans (14 oz each) Canellini beans · shredded chicken meat · 1 can (7oz) diced green chili · 1 tsp. minced garlic · 1 Tbsp. Cumin powder · 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Cook and simmer about 30 minutes.
- Season with 1/2 tsp. Matcha powder and 1/2 tsp. black pepper. Turn off the heat.
- Serve with shredded Pepperjack cheese and Cilantro leaves as topping. Sift a pinch of Matcha powder over the top if you wish.