The following recipe is per 1 tablespoon of butter, make as much as desired.
- 1/4 tsp. MATCHA or Edible Green Sencha powder
- 1 tsp. Coconut shreds
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 French bread
- Soften butter. Mix MATCHA or Edible Green Sencha powder and coconut shreds per 1 Tbsp. butter to make butter mixture.
- You can enjoy the spread just as is, or chill the mixture in candy molds–they will make cute individual serving size butter–if you wish.
- This spread tastes great on Hawaiian sweet bread as shown in the above picture. Also, it can be used to make bread like ‘garlic bread’.
- If serving on French bread, cut French bread lengthwise. Mix tea powder and butter. (Do not mix coconut yet because coconut gets burnt easily.) Spread the mix over the cut side of French bread. Bake 7 min. in 375º F oven. Sprinkle coconut flakes (unsweetened or sweetened) and bake up to 1 more min.