Showing all 10 results
Matcha with ginseng and guarana – 90g$19.00
Matcha with ginseng and guarana – 30g$8.00
Matcha Rosehip, Organic – 90g$19.00
Matcha Rosehip, Organic – 30g$8.00
Matcha Mint, Organic – 90g$19.00
Matcha Mint, Organic – 30g$8.00
Matcha Lemon, Organic – 90g$19.00
Matcha Lemon, Organic – 30g$8.00
Matcha Ginger, Organic – 90g$19.00
Matcha Ginger, Organic – 30g$8.00
Best-Tasting Flavored Matcha Green Tea
Matcha on its own is a delicious umami drink with a beautiful color and amazing health benefits you don’t want to miss. At SEI MEE TEA, we’ve taken this powerhouse drink a step further by adding new natural flavors that provide even more advantages to the consumer.
Types of Flavored Matcha Tea for Sale
Whatever your flavor preferences are, SEI MEE TEA has something to satisfy them. From sweet and spicy blends to floral and bright options, you’re certain to find a matcha tea you’ll enjoy while reaping the benefits of the tea itself and the added flavors. We have five delicious tea combinations for you to choose from:
- Ginger: A mix of matcha and genmaicha teas, this drink will have you feeling warm and cozy every day. Ginger is especially helpful in relieving nausea, indigestion and menstrual cramps.
- Ginseng and guarana: Guarana is a plant known for its high amounts of caffeine and its use in energy drinks. Together with the matcha’s L-theanine, this brew makes for a smokey, lemony drink that will keep you focused and productive all day long.
- Lemon: Along with adding a refreshing note to the earthy matcha flavor, this vitamin C-heavy mix will increase all the antioxidant activity matcha is known for. Lemon is a bright flavor commonly included in tea because it complements the blends so well.
- Mint: Feel awake and alert instantly with the sharp, refreshing taste of peppermint combined with our sweet, creamy matcha. This nutrient-rich blend may improve brain function and help with indigestion.
- Rosehip: With bright, floral notes and an extra boost of vitamin C, this powder is great for keeping you going through cold and flu season. Along with improving your immune system, rosehip tea is also believed to help your metabolism and heart health.
Benefits of Organic Japanese Flavored Matcha Tea
Although it comes from the same plant, matcha tea is different from most green teas. This distinction comes from the fact that, for the last 25 to 30 days of its growing period, the plants that will become matcha tea are grown in the shade. This method gives the final product its sweeter flavor and more vibrant green color.
In terms of health benefits, shade-growing tea results in a blend with fewer catechins — a type of antioxidants — and more caffeine and L-theanine. L-theanine is similar to caffeine in that it too can help you focus and be more productive. However, L-theanine is said to foster a sense of “calm alertness,” meaning it can prevent the jittery feeling many people associate with coffee. It can also help reduce stress, anxiety and insomnia.
Like many of our green teas, matcha also contains a catechin called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Among other benefits, EGCG is thought to have properties that can lower the risk of Type 2 diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
Where to Buy Flavored Matcha Tea Online
SEI MEE TEA can fulfill your need for wholesale flavored matcha tea powder. Naturopathic doctors have recommended our teas for many years because they see how we focus on the health benefits of tea and nothing else. As a small business, we examine every batch of tea received directly from Japan and test for dangerous additives like radiation and lead. We only sell premium green tea that passes our rigorous inspection standards.
Whether you want to buy flavored matcha in bulk or try a few new flavors, SEI MEE TEA is the online one-stop shop you need. Place your order today to start enjoying all the antioxidant benefits our tea has to give.