Add green tea powder to your diet and improve your physical, mental, and brain health!
“Green Tea is one of the best natural sources of antioxidants we have. The therapeutic benefits are tops, especially for cancer of any kind, and green tea is extremely cost effective compared to alternatives. Used by cultures all over the world, Green Tea is one of the nature’s most beneficial and readily available substances. And, consuming it in powder form, as Ground Green Tea, provides many times more antioxidants than Green Tea brewed from bags or loose leaves because most of the antioxidants are not water soluble and do not come out into the brew water–so we don’t get them unless we eat the leaves.”
–Mark A. Gignac, N.D., FABNO Seattle Integrative Cancer Center, Tukwila, WA
The Most Beneficial Nutrition in Green Tea
- CATECHINS: The most beneficial antioxidant: 25 to 100 times more potent than Vitamin C & E.
- EGCG: The Most powerful among Catechin subclasses; responsible for green tea’s long list of health benefits.
- L-THEANINE: A natural relaxant almost exclusively found in green tea leaves. Stimulates the production of alpha waves in the brain, associated with relaxation and mental alertness. Doesn’t cause drowsiness.
Specific Health Benefits
4. Hypertension: Regulate blood pressure
6. Weight Loss: Boost metabolism
7. Cholesterol: Lower bad cholesterol
9. Anti-viral and Anti-bacteria: Fight off influenza virus
10. Oral Health: Prevent cavities & bad breath
11. Skin Care: Prevent skin cancer from UV light exposure | Calming acne solution with green tea honey mask
12. Hydration: Quench thirst and hydrate body