Drink Green Tea because it’s Summer!
It’s summer! All sorts of fun things are happening!! And you still have regular chores and obligations to do. But don’t get stressed out–Drink your Green Tea! Here’s the short list of Green Tea benefits you will enjoy particularly in summer time!
1. Neutralize free radicals with Green Tea – Free radicals are by-products which your body keeps creating as long as you are alive. Free radicals damage healthy cells and that destructive process can cause aging and diseases.
2. Boost your immune system with Green Tea – When you are stressed out, your immune system is suppressed. Support your immune system with SEI MEE Green Tea when you feel stress.
3. Prevent skin cancer from UV light exposure with Green Tea – it’s important to protect your skin with sunscreen to reduce risk of skin cancer. Try mixing green tea powder with aloe gel to apply over tanned skin since Green Tea antioxidants are also beneficial used topically.
4. Quench thirst and hydrate your body with Green Tea – Add green tea powder to chilled water bottle and shake it up! (1/4 tsp. to 1 tsp. per 8 oz to your taste) Green tea helps you to gulp down 64 ounces a day, the recommended water daily intake amount. Remember to drink more when you sweat a lot! Add lemon for flavor and enhanced antioxidant activity.
5. Enhance memory and focus with Green Tea – Heat stress can lead to memory loss. Hydrating your body helps and also green tea antioxidants help your mind stay focused.
6. Enhance your mood with Green Tea – Heat may prevent you from doing things. Doing nothing is not really relaxing. Green tea antioxidants help lift your spirits.
Feel refreshed, poised, and energized with Green Tea this summer!
Click here to Return to Blog Articles
Meet the Author: Kiyomi