Ginseng has been historically used to boost energy and the immune system, to promote brain health, and to enhance mood. Our Matcha Plus is made with 100% organic ingredients including matcha and ginseng. Using Matcha Plus makes it easier for you to adopt Ginseng’s benefits to your healthy routine. “Matcha Plus” is enjoyable as a cup of tea, or you can use it to make a healthy breakfast. Here’s a yummy Granola made with Matcha Plus so you can make a great start of the day.
6 C Oatmeal
1 C Pumpkin Seeds
2 Tbsp. White Sesame
1 Tbsp. Black Sesame
1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
1 Tbsp. Ginger
1 tsp. Sea Salt
2/3 C Coconut Oil
1/4 C Molasses
1/2 C Brown Rice Syrup
1/2 C Golden Grapes
1/2 C Goji Berries
2 C Shredded Coconut
1. Heat oven to 290 F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the first 8 ingredients, from oatmeal to sea salt.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together the melted coconut oil, molasses, brown rice syrup until well combined.
4. Stir the coconut oil mixture in the dry ingredients until the coconut oil mixture is evenly distributed in the dry ingredients.
5. Spread half of the mixture on one of the prepared baking sheets, and spread the rest on the other prepared baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
6. Stir the mixture again. Add half of the shredded coconut, golden grapes, and goji berries to each of the baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes longer. Stir in the rest of the shredded coconut and bake 5 more minutes.
7. Remove baking sheets from the oven and transfer to a wire baking rack. Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Serve it with plain Greek yogurt, almond butter, and a little bit of maple syrup if you wish, for a quick and healthy breakfast.
Click here to Return to Blog Articles
Meet the Author: Kiyomi